No products in the cart.
Shop Ingredients: https://enedao.com.bd/product-tag/apple-and-maple-baked-oatmeal/
Sweetened with just a kiss of maple syrup, this healthy apple baked oatmeal recipe is the ultimate fall breakfast.
- Serves: 10
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- Cooking Time: 45 min
- Calories: 686
- Recipe By : The Modern Proper
- 2 egg
- 2 cup milk (or nut-based, milk alternative)
- 1 cup pure maple syrup (or brown sugar or half cup of each)
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 6 cups quick oats
- 2 apples, diced into 1/2″ pieces
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
Tools You’ll Need:
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In a medium sized bowl, beat the eggs with a fork until combined.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Pour oatmeal batter into a greased 9X13 baking dish. If you would like to, place a few slices of apple onto the oatmeal before you place it in the oven.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
*Notes This bake is great if made ahead for breakfast all week! Just warm and add milk!