No products in the cart.
Shop Ingredients: https://enedao.com.bd/product-tag/nuts-seeds-granola/
This nutty, seedy, maple-sweetened granola makes mornings way easier. Serve it over Greek yogurt with honey and fresh berries for a power-packed breakfast the whole family will love.
- Serves: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Calories: 649
- Recipe By : The Modern Proper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a small, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place rolled oats, pecans, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, sesame seeds, coconut, salt and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Toss to combine.
- In a separate small, microwave safe bowl, heat the coconut oil until liquified. You may also do this over the stove top using a small sauce or frying pan. Add the maple syrup and vanilla extract to the coconut oil. Pour coconut oil mixture into the oat mixture. Stir until coated evenly.
- In separate small bowl beat the egg white until peaks have formed. Gently fold stiff egg white into the granola.
- Carefully pour granola onto the rimmed baking sheet. Using the flat bottom of a glass cup, gently press granola into a solid, even layer. Bake for 20 minutes. Every oven is different and we recommend gently lifting the edge of the parchment paper ½ and ¾ of the way through to ensure none of the edges are getting too dark.
- Let granola mixture cool for 10 minutes before breaking it apart. Store granola in an airtight container for up to 1 month.