No products in the cart.
What if you could make your French toast (or at least most of it) the night before? This cinnamon-y baked French toast recipe is your favorite brunch treat’s bread pudding-ish cousin.
- Serves: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 45 min
- Calories: 319
- Recipe By : The Modern Proper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare a 9X13 baking dish by greasing or line with parchment paper.
- Scatter the challah bread and evenly into the baking dish.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, whole milk, vanilla and cinnamon until fully combined. Pour the wet ingredients over the bread.
- On the center rack, bake for 45 minutes to an hour until cooked through.