No products in the cart.
These make-ahead bacon and cheddar egg muffins with jalapeños are a low-carb, protein-loaded treat that you can eat on the go.
- Serves: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 35 min
- Calories: 309
- Recipe By : The Modern Proper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper and pour into Oxo’s precision batter dispenser.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin. Evenly disperse half of the bacon, cheese and jalapeños into cups. Pour egg mixture into the cups, filling ½ full. Top with remaining ingredients (evenly dispersed among the 12 cups).
- Bake on center rack for 20-25 minutes. Top with fresh cilantro and serve!
- Seeded jalapeños do not give off the same heat as jalapeños. This dish is NOT spicy, but filled with flavor. To avoid getting the spicy flavor on your hands, wear gloves while removing seeds.
- Breakfast Egg Muffins can be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days. To reheat, microwave for 1 minute or place in a preheated oven at 400°F for 5 minutes.