No products in the cart.
For a healthy breakfast on the go, our sausage breakfast egg muffins—which get a Mozzarella cheese shredded cheese—cannot be beat!
- Serves: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Calories: 232
- Recipe By : The Modern Proper
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- Cooking spray, for muffin tin
- 1 lb breakfast sausage cooked and chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- 1 (4 oz) can sliced olives
- Cilantro, minced
- Avocado slices
Tools You’ll Need:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray to prevent the egg mixture from sticking.
- Evenly disperse half of the browned sausage and half of the cheese into the prepared muffin cups. Pour the egg mixture into the cups, filling about half way full. Top with remaining sausage, cheese and olives.
- Bake on the center rack for 20-25 minutes.
- Top with cilantro, salsa and a slice of avocado.