No products in the cart.
Shop Ingredients: https://enedao.com.bd/product-tag/easy-lasagna/
Love lasagna but don’t love ricotta cheese? This Easy Lasagna Recipe without Ricotta Cheese is a must make! Use my simple, secret ingredient to get the perfect creamy texture for homemade lasagna without ricotta cheese.
- Brown the meat over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Once the meat is fully cooked, drain and add the sauce.
- Add the spices and simmer over low heat. (Start with 1/4 tsp and adjust as needed, how much you add will depend on your preferences and how seasoned the sauce you use already is.)
- Cook the noodles as directed on the package.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Once the meat and noodles are cooked, whisk the eggs and milk together in a small bowl.
- Add a thin layer of meat sauce to a 9×13 glass pan.
- Layer with noodles, egg mixture, sauce, and cheese.
- Repeat this for a total of three layers.
- Top the final layer of noodles with the remaining egg mixture and cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes, or until bubbly and melted.
# I always make a few extra noodles in case any break in the process. I find it easier to use rubber tipped tongs to pick up and layer my noodles.#