No products in the cart.
Shop Ingredients: https://enedao.com.bd/product-tag/bibimbap/
Bibimbap (비빔밥) is probably one of the most well-known and beloved Korean dishes to many people. Even if people don’t know anything about Korea, it’s not too difficult to find people who had bibimbap sometime in their lives.
Meat and meat sauce:
Vegetables and other:
- 250 g spinach (0.6 pounds)
- 350 g bean sprouts (0.8 pounds), You don’t have to use them up if you think it’s too much but I love having lots of vegetables on my bibimbap!
- 100 g shiitake mushroom (3.5 ounces)
- 120 g carrots (4.2 ounces, 1 small)
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt (1/4 tsp each will be used when cooking shiitake mushroom and carrots)
- 3 cups steamed rice (3 to 4 serving portions )
- 3 eggs (3 or 4 depending on the serving portion)
- Some cooking oil (to cook the meat, mushroom, carrots and eggs – I used rice bran oil)
- Some toasted seasoned seaweed shredded (long thin cut)
- Prepare and cook ingredients as below:
- Put the rice into a bowl and add the meat, assorted vegetables, seasoned seaweed, bibimbap sauce, and the egg on top of the rice. Serve.
- To eat, mix the ingredients in the bowl, and enjoy!