No products in the cart.
Shop Ingredients: https://enedao.com.bd/product-tag/milk-barfi/
Milk burfi or Milk powder burfi is a super delicious, easy to make, melt in mouth Indian sweet or fudge recipe prepared using 5 ingredients in less than 30 minutes. One of the best gluten free, no bake dessert. A perfect sweet to make on Eid, diwali, holi, navratri or any special occasion!
- Heat ghee in a pan. If you are using butter, heat till it melts and becomes light golden in color.⅓ cup Ghee, or Brown Butter
- Add whole milk and bring it to boil on low flame. Keep stirring to prevent it from burning at the bottom.1 cup Whole Milk
- Once you see the milk start bubbling add the milk powder in increments of ¾ cup and keep whisking while adding so that there are no lumps.¾ cup Fine sugar
- Continue stirring this on low flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add sugar and mix everything together. Continuously keep stirring on low flame for exactly 10 minutes till the mixture forms like a ball or dough and ghee starts separating from the pan. (Check tips)3 cups Milk Powder
- Add cardamom powder, mix and switch off the flame.¼ teaspoon Cardamom powder
- Transfer this mixture to a greased plate or pan. Smooth with back of spoon or spatula.
- Garnish with nuts and press gently with spatula. Let this set for about 1 ½ to 2 hours. Once it sets cut them into desired shape.2 tablespoon Almonds or Badam Chopped for garnish
- Milk Burfis or Barfis are now ready. Store in air tight container for 5 days or in refrigerator upto 2 weeks.