No products in the cart.
Shop Ingredients: https://enedao.com.bd/product-tag/easy-box-patties/
Easy Box Patties box patties are a popular Pakistani snack, especially during Ramadan where they are served at Iftar time. Made with samosa sheets or spring roll wrappers they are filled with chicken, cheese and vegetables and fried till golden brown.
Recipes By : Banglar Rannaghor
- Saute onion until soft
- Add any ground meat of your choice
- Salt and pepper
- Add ginger garlic paste, tomato paste, soy sauce
- Cook for 7-10 minutes then transfer to a bowl to rest
- For the wrap, mix ap flour with baking powder, cooking oil, and water
- Coat the dough with cooking oil and let it rest for 30 minutes
- Cut the dough in half and roll it out into a thin sheet
- Fold the sheet in half and cut off the edges to create a rectangular shape
- Cut the rectangular shape in half and should have four square sheets
- Brush egg wash on all the edges
- Place filling in the center, cover and seal the patties using a fork
- Deep fry until light golden brown
- Ready to Enjoy!