No products in the cart.
Shop Ingredients: https://enedao.com.bd/product-tag/kfc-style-fried-chicken/
If you love fried chicken then this recipe is a MUST! We guarantee you won’t be disappointed, this is one of our favourite recipes to make the crunchiest and tastiest fried chicken!
Check out our video below for some crunchy ASMR!
- Cooking Time:
- Resting Time: 1 hour
- In a large bowl, marinate your chicken pieces with the buttermilk, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper and optional ½ tsp chilli powder.
- Refrigerate the marinated chicken for at least 1 hour or overnight for more flavour.
- In another large bowl, mix all the ingredients for the flour coating mix thoroughly and transfer the coating mix onto a large plate or tray.
- Take the chicken out of the fridge and coat them in the flour mix. Remove any excess flour and place on a rack or tray.
- In a large pot, heat some oil for deep frying on medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, slowly put the chicken pieces one by one and cook for 12–15mins, depending on the size of the chicken.
- Remove the fried chicken and let rest on a rack for 5–10mins and then enjoy!