No products in the cart.
Shop Ingredients: https://enedao.com.bd/product-tag/beef-rezala/
Today I have come up with a new recipe for you, Beef Rezala. Beef rezala is one of the common dishes in any occasion in Bengali culture. This Shahi Rezala is also one of the Eid special recipes. The taste of home-made beef rezala, made with polao, seems to be in our mouths. This beef rezala is very easy to cook. I have tried to show you the royal beef rezala cooking very easily. I hope you like it.
- Beef – 1 kg
- Chopped onion – 1 cup
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Almond paste – 1 tbsp
- Poppy seed paste – 1 tbsp
- Nutmeg–Jayatri paste – 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder – 2 tablespoons
- Radhuni meat masala– 2 tablespoons
- Sour yogurt – 1/3 cup
- Cooking oil – 1/3 cup
- Ghee – 1 teaspoon
- Potato-bokhara paste – 1 teaspoon
- Cardamom – 3 pcs
- Cloves – 4 pcs
- Black pepper – 7/8 pcs
- Cinnamon – 2 pcs
- Salt – as needed
- Chili powder – half a teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Black cardamom – 1 pcs
- Bay leaves – 2 pcs
- Milk – 1 cup
- Keora water and rose water – 2/3 drops each
- Put a pan in the oven for cooking and add half a cup of oil and 1 teaspoon of ghee. Ghee must be given. Heat the oil and grate the onion. Fry the onion and soften it a little. Now add a small amount of water. Then add other spices except the potato-bokhara paste and meat masala. Add milk after stirring for a while. Then drain well for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, put the meats in the pan. Cut the meat a little bigger. Rezala meat need to cut into a little bigger size. Stir the meat well and cover for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, water will come out from the flesh and the color will also change. Now add potato-bokhara paste and radhuni meat masala. The spices will set well with the meat if given step by step. Cover and cook until the oil comes out of the meat. Occasionally open the lid and stir.
- After 5 minutes, the meat oils rise to the top and you will understand that it is cooked. Now add 1 cup of milk. Rezala test increases a lot when giving milk. Stir well with half cup of water and cover for 40/45 minutes. Occasionally come and stir. The heat of the stove will be between medium to low.
- The meat will be cooked after approximately 40/45 minutes. Now add 2/3 drops of Keora Water and Rose Water for flavor. Cover and cook for 5 minutes and then dish it out.
- Ghee must be given.
- Try not to skip the milk.
- Work carefully when working in a hot oven.