No products in the cart.
Shop Ingredients: https://enedao.com.bd/product-tag/thai-green-chicken-curry/
This light and easy Thai green chicken curry with coconut milk is bursting with the flavour of coconut, ginger and lime. If you want to use leftover cooked chicken, add it to your curry at the end rather than the beginning.
- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 450g / 1lb of chicken fillets, diced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped finely
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon of green curry paste
- 1 x 400g tin of low-fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of tomato puree
- Juice and zest of ½ a lime
- 1 teaspoon of fish sauce or soy sauce
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed and diced
- 100g / 3½ oz. of frozen peas
- Heat the oil in a wok. Add the onion and fry gently until it is softened.
- Add ginger, chili, garlic and curry paste.
- Add the chicken pieces and allow to cook briefly. Remember you should never wash raw chicken and always make sure your meat is cooked properly.
- Add the tomato puree and coconut milk and stir well.
- Add the fish sauce, then add the frozen peas.
- Bring to boil and allow to simmer gently for another ten minutes, until it has thickened slightly.
- Add the lime juice and zest and stir through.