No products in the cart.
Shop Ingredients: https://enedao.com.bd/product-tag/borhani/
Burhani/Borhani, is a traditional yogurt-like drink from Bangladesh. Burhani is a perfect summer drink. It is considered by some to be a type of lassi.
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Serves: 3
- .5 Kilogram Plain Yoghurt
- 1/4 teaspoon White pepper powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Mustard Powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Fresh mint leaves paste
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Roasted Coriander Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Green Chili Paste
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Black Salt
- to taste N/a Salt
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Whisk the yogurt well.
- In a blender add mint leaves, coriander leaves, chopped green chili and minced ginger. Puree until smooth.
- Then add roasted coriander powder, cumin powder, mustard seeds powder, white pepper powder, sugar and black salt. Blend again by adding whisked yogurt and water. Whizz until frothy.
- Keep it refrigerator and let it become cold.
- Serve chilled.