No products in the cart.
Save ৳ 80.00
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Hamdard Rooh Afza
৳ 800.00 (-10%)
- Hamdard Rooh Afza - 800ml.
- Product of Pakistan
The superb drink Rooh Afza (Pakistan) is commonly associated with the month of Ramzan, in which it is usually consumed during iftar. It has been around for ages as the perfect summer drink. When we think of a peaceful Iftar here in Bangladesh, it reminds us of the soothing and reddish drink – Rooh Afza.
Khaas Food brings to you this quality drink of Hamdard for a healthy life and a healthy Iftar – especially perfect during Ramadan.
Ingredients of Khaas Rooh Afza from Pakistan
Its original formulation included:
> khurfa seeds, chicory, wine-grape raisins, European white lily, blue star water lily, lotus, borage and coriander
> Different types of fruits like orange, citron, pineapple, apple, berries, strawberry, raspberry, loganberry, blackberry, cherry, Concord grapes, blackcurrant and watermelon
> Different types of vegetables like spinach, carrot, mint and sponge gourd
> Flowers like rose, kewra, lemon and orange
> Roots of vetiver
Health Benefits of Rooh Afza
* Its potassium, magnesium, Sulphur and calcium protect the body from dehydration
* Increases haemoglobin content in blood
* Useful in lowering down body heat at the tie of high fever Prevents Indigestion
* Helps in increasing cardiac efficiency, smoothen cardiac blood supply and maintains heart rhythm.